Score! Score!

Fun

I love how when you get all the awards you are dressed as a pimp next time you start.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

w00t

Coolio.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Shiit

Didn't stop until i had every single achievement. Hours. Hours i tell you. Hours.

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

WARNING

RUNNING CCLEANER WILL ALSO DELETE ANY OTHER SAVED GAMES! But it does work.

Freeway Fury Freeway Fury

weeeee

Holy shit i love this game.

Coma Coma

The Game

Guys, the answer is in the title. Coma.

The game is you in your subconscious fighting to wake up, and in the end when you ring the dore bell you do.

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

[No Title]

This puts everything into a new perspective.

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

My eyes are sore

After about 4 hours of playing, I beat the game with all achievements. It took 198 days, and so so so many hours of playing, but it was great. The graphics where 8 bit, well done, and reminded me of my SEGA 16-BIT and NES, and all those great consoles. The audio was well recorded without any noise or fuzz. The movement was smooth as well as overall gameplay.

I will be honest. I did not stop playing it after i started, no pauses for bathroom, drink, nothing. It was that good. Thank you for this game, and keep up the work. Also, sorry for writing you a book.

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

Review

Nice game, pretty fun. Great graphics and audio, no lag, i just wish i knew how to keep cloud's sword! It may be slow but with 40 attack it's well worth it. It just slows me down too damn much.

I'll try throwing it across or something. Anyway, good game.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Fun game

SWEET! I'm 33 on todays top list!